Kathy is dedicated and passionate about helping adults with a variety of issues including depression, anxiety, trauma, abuse, relationship conflicts, pregnancy and postpartum issues, fertility and family building challenges, parenting challeges, grief and loss.
Kathy utilizes a variety of approaches to guide each person toward greater happiness and living life more fully such as EMDR Therapy, Equine assisted psychotherapy, biofeedback, mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy.
While mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy provide excellent tools to cope with the stress and anxiety experienced in life, EMDR provides the pathway to healing from life’s challenges.
Kathy provides a warm, supportive and safe place for you to share your journey, your story, your truth. She offers a gentle approach where you are in control of what you process and when.
In Kathy’s free time, she enjoys spending time in the great outdoors with family and friends—horseback riding, hiking and SCUBA diving.
Insurances Accepted: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, HealthPartners, PreferredOne, Aetna, UCare, Minnesota Health Care Program (MHCP)
Locations: Edina and Woodbury
- Certified EMDR Therapist
- Trauma Focused Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- Postpartum Support International Certificate in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Basic EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing) Training, EMDR Institute
- Advanced EMDR Training- EMDR and Addiction, Attachment Focused EMDR, Using EMDR as a Contemporary Psychotherapy, EMDR for Dissociative and Complex PTSD clients.
- Natural Lifemanship Equine Psychotherapy Member
- EMDRIA: EMDR International Association
- Postpartum Support Minnesota
- Minnesota Women in Psychology